This is my Magical Ribbons review!
In the first picture above are:
- First row: Magic Kingdom Park Map on a french barrette; Gryffindor on a headband (position G)
- Second row: CMS Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster A mini on a pinch clip; It’s a Small World on a french barrette; CMS Splash Mountain A
- Third row: (minis all on pinch clips) Buzz; Mary Poppins; Woody
- Fourth row: (minis all on pinch clips) Merida blue; custom Dole Whip; Merida green
- Fifth row: (minis all on pinch clips) CMS Haunted Mansion A; Rapunzel; CMS Fantasyland Merch B
These bows are so perfect! They add a subtle touch of Disney magic to any outfit. Since I’m a nursing student, I like to wear these at the end of my braid when I’m in the hospital to add some fun, and my patients all love them. Hayley does such an incredible job with making them and is always so nice (even though I may have had a momentary freakout thinking that she would never send them because I’m very impatient).
I ordered way back in the summer, but asked her to hold them for me until I moved into my dorm, and I also added to my order during her sale, but she made sure that everything still got here! The only slight snag was that my CMS Splash Mountain A mini ended up arriving without a pinch clip attached (probably because I made things difficult), but once again, Hayley showed how awesome she is about everything and said she’d send me out a replacement!
There are other Disney-inspired bow makers out there, but Hayley’s bows at Magical Ribbons are by far the best I’ve seen - they are a reasonable price and incredible quality.
Thanks for the bows, Hayley!